Everything You Need to Know About Alberta Ranches For Sale!
With its acres of ranch land, adventurous landscapes, and beautiful surrounding metropolitan areas like Edmonton and Calgary, the attraction of Alberta for landowners is undeniable. Whether you are looking for acreage for your livestock as ranchland, or simply to live in one of the most beautiful places on Earth, we are your one-stop resource for acreages for sale in Alberta. If we don’t already have it listed, we can let you know the moment we do.
Why buy an Alberta Ranch for Sale?
There are so many reasons to buy land in Western Canada. If the adventurous spirit and scenic beauty aren’t enough to impress you, consider all the opportunities you’d have as a landowner in Alberta:
- Many farmers and ranchers do well in the area with dairy cattle and milk production, including raw cream production, fluid, and raw milk production.
- Beef cattle ranching and farming are one of the main economies in Alberta, and Alberta’s grasslands are well suited for it. Such ranges generally include beef cattle feedlots, dairy heifer replacement production, etc. With the right set-up and land investment, families can build a successful ranch to pass down for generations.
- If your preference is hog and pig farming, including boar raising, hog feedlot, hog raising, pig farming, swine farrow to finish farming, etc., Alberta would be the perfect place for you to do any of these.
- Many Alberta ranchers also participate in sheep and goat farming, including raising sheep and goats, and feeding or fattening lambs.
One concept that has become popular in Alberta is mob grazing. If you’re looking for an Alberta ranch for sale, it would be well worth your time to consider mob grazing for your own livestock, and the benefits this can bring to your land.
Essentially, the concept of mob grazing is putting multiple groups of livestock in one area to push down the soil and help the area form a big layer of thatch. The moisture in the soil and vegetative matter, combined with the urine and droppings of the livestock grazing there, greatly increase the fertility of the pasture.
Here is what one of our former clients has to say about working with us to find the best Alberta ranch for sale:
“They covered every detail and had us an offer in months. I would highly recommend them to anyone selling larger property.”
– Belinda Tomiyama
Let us work with you to find the land you’ve always dreamed of owning. Our expertise in Alberta ranch land for sale puts us above the competition and we want to continue that reputation with you.
Alberta Ranch For Sale
This 160 +/- parcel lies on the NE corner of the town of High River, is bounded by 20th street on the east (AKA...
- Lot Size160 Acres
Looking for the perfect getaway only minutes from the City of Calgary? This beautiful home includes over 3340 square feet of liveable space, sits...
- Lot Size477 (+/-) Acres
This offering presents a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a tract of land that has been in the same family since the...
- Lot Size1653 (+/-) Acres
PARCEL 1: 365.11 Acres (+/-) Price: $5,111,540.00 Now: $4,600,386.00 One and a half miles of frontage on the South side of the TransCanada Highway....
- Lot Size1163.5 (+/-) Acres
NEW OFFERING This parcel featuring one mile of Highway #1 frontage is located between Highway #22 and the Jumping Pound Road. Ideally positioned on...
- Lot Size447 (+/-) Acres
This 145.79 acre property is located in the East portion of the approved Glenbow Ranch Area Structure Plan. The Plan Area is situated in...
- Lot Size145 (+/-) Acres
The Rocky View County Glenbow Ranch ASP The Glenbow Ranch area is a spectacular landscape. The narrow plateau south of Highway 1A provides outstanding...
- Lot Size157.52 (+/-) Acres